SUE YOUR CREDITORS!
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (aka – FDCPA) is essentially the rule book for debt collectors but with no enforcement debt collectors continue to break these rules and violate your rights.
- You can benefit from this practice and even be awarded $500.00 and more in damages!
- Our Pre-Paid Legal Plan offers an educational portal designed to teach you how to identify a violation, how to report the violation and at no additional cost will provide you with an attorney to represent you. The plan attorneys can sue the collection agencies and make money for YOU!
- It’s all part of the service! Abusive debt collection practices contribute to the number of bankruptcies in this country, and also affect marital instability, loss of jobs, and invasions of individual privacy.
- Don’t let debt control your life!
- The Pre-Paid Legal Plan puts the power in the hands of the victim…you!
- The simplicity of the user-friendly system makes collecting evidence of the unlawful actions of bill collectors easier than ever.
- We provide training videos, online violation reporting, and exceptional customer service.
ARE YOU STILL RECEIVING COLLECTION CALLS?
Did you save any of the voice mails?
Nine out of ten voice messages from collection agencies are most likely violating your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). These violations occur because most consumers do not know their rights under the FDCPA and collectors are literally BANKING on the fact that you will ignore and erase these voice mails, so they can keep calling, harassing you and violating your rights.
That’s where we step in…
Our FDCPA Education & Enforcement Online Training Program empowers consumers like yourself to understand, identify, and report potential violations.
Not saving voice mails? Let us do it for you. Our Creditor Communications Monitoring System will record your voice messages and automatically forward them to our network of attorneys to review for potential violations.
If there is even the slightest violation of the FDCPA, we may be able to win a cash settlement for you. Cash settlement, as in $500.00 and more in damages PER VIOLATION.
Contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity, stop the harassing phone calls and work with a Veritas panel attorney in your area who will help defend your rights under the FDCPA.
Our Legal Services Plan offers debt relief clients like you cost effective, affordable local legal representation by a network attorney when being sued in a debt collection matter.
A network panel attorney with work with your debt relief company to defend the lawsuit and allow you as much time to accumulate your funds so the debt can be settled and you can avoid bankruptcy.
When a client is facing a creditor lawsuit while enrolled in a Debt Relief plan, the Legal Plan covers the client with the following:
- 100 percent of attorney fees on any and all creditor lawsuits
- No deductible or co-pay, no plan limitations- legal protection on ALL of your accounts for ONE FLAT RATE
Creditor lawsuit defense
- Preparation of all court filings: Answers, motions, demands, interrogatories, counterclaims
- Court appearances- until case is closed – all the way through trial if necessary!
- Our Legal Services Plan hires & pays lawyers directly. This is not a reimbursement program where you need to pay the attorney first. There are no out of pocket costs to you.
* Outside of court filing fees
Contact our office today to learn more about how you can get the legal protection you deserve at an affordable rate and get protected against harassing collection calls and creditor lawsuits.